This is my go-to Football Sunday meal. I love hot wings and I can get my fix without having to go to a local bar to get some good ones. Keep in mind, you don’t have to make hot wings. You can use whatever sauce you like. When I make these, I keep some plain or use bbq or teriyaki sauce for my son.
I love fried chicken but I prefer these baked. All that crunchy breading goes to waste when you dunk it in sauce and I typically make enough food to have leftovers and, in my opinion, baked chicken is so much better the next day than fried chicken.
Lemon Pepper Hot Wings
- 2 lbs Chicken Wings (whole or wingettes)
- Seasoned Salt (to taste)
- Table Blend Seasoning (to taste)
- 2 tbsp Butter
- ⅔ Cup Buffalo Sauce
- ½ tbsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Season your wings with the seasoned salt and table blend.
- Place your wings on a broiler pan or use a roasting rack and pan. Broil on each side for 3 minutes then turn your oven on to 350° F. Bake for another 30 minutes.
- For your sauce, heat your butter and sauce together. If you add cold sauce to your melted butter it’ll do weird things so just heat them together. Mix in your lemon pepper seasoning. Make sure this is salt free otherwise you may end up with really salty wings.
- Dip your wings in the buffalo sauce until completely coated and place back on the pan. Bake for another 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with ranch (or bleu cheese, if that’s the life you live) and enjoy!